Monday, 8 June 2009

The Babysitter

"Obligingly, I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock inside the wetness. Opening his foreskin with my tongue, I tongued his slit, all the while jerking his shaft with my hand. All this time, my own cock was getting harder and harder until it was almost as rock hard as his and tugging on the elastic of his wife's panties that I still wore beneath her sexy short skirt. I opened my mouth further and swallowed more of his hardness. Now, I began to bob back and forth on the length of it, really starting to get into it now, really enjoying my first cocksucking experience."
The Babysitter is the story of what happens when teenage guys take on jobs usually thought of for teenage girls. Nineteen year old Chris is a little embarassed at what his friends think is a girly job, babysitting for the young kids of his parents' friends, however it is easy money to sit around in somebody's house doing nothing but going through their things. In particular, Chris likes to go through the lingerie drawers and dress up as a hot teen girl. Only, when his employer comes home and discovers "Cassie" dressed in his wife's clothes, things take a hot new turn.
Read the whole story here:

No comments:

Post a Comment