Sunday, 7 June 2009

Blushing Bride: Chapter Five - The Wedding Night

"She was really riding my dick, practically bouncing up and down on it as I pushed my panty clad arse upwards, thrusting up inside her wetness, trying to meet her as she bounced up and down on me. Our stockings continued to rub against each other, making my legs feel so soft, sensual and feminine. Above me, I could see her body shaking, her breasts were pushed out before her, bouncing around. I ran my hands over my own chest, revelling in the thought of myself as a beautiful girl, a new bride, just like her, as I felt the material of my corset and the warmth of my flesh where the tight corset had pushed it up and out like small breasts."
Blushing Bride: Chapter Five - The Wedding Night is the fifth chapter in the Blushing Bride series and we've finally reached the big day and, later and more importantly, the big night. Despite both having reservations related to their pre-wedding orgies and newly released fantasies, Rich and Gina are married. However, disaster strikes on their wedding night when neither is able to find the sex on offer especially arousing. Fortunately for both, their friends Mark and Natalie advise them to come clean with each other prompting a second wedding night far more memorable than the first.
Read the whole story here:

1 comment: