Saturday, 6 June 2009

A Shemale Vacation: Chapter One

"Up close as Saskia stroked her length, I could see each throbbing vein of her dark meat, I could see the purple head protruding from the end of her foreskin, glistening with pre-cum, just like my own cock, which was straining against my pants without even being touched. I reached out my hand and wrapped it around the base of her shaft. Her cock was so thick that my little hand could barely reach all around it."
A Shemale Vacation: Chapter One is the first part of a story about a group of guys on a trip around Europe looking for sex and finding it courtesy of some unusual twists and turns. In this first chapter, shy virgin Tom finds himself in Amsterdam with more confident friends Josh, Olly and Harry. The lack of easily available women sends them searching for a brothel and one sexy, strong, black hooker by the name of Saskia. It's only after all his friends have been with her that Tom gets to see what makes Saskia so special, and it's much more than he's capable of himself!
Read the whole story here:

1 comment: