Monday, 8 June 2009

A Shemale Vacation: Chapter Three

"The guy behind me plunged his cock right up inside me, until he was rubbing against my arse and the tops of my thighs, his legs pressed against mine, our flesh rubbing together through the thin material of my stockings. Meanwhile, I took the other two dicks back in my hands and pulled them together and into me, so their tips, glistening with pre-cum, were touching each other. I wrapped my mouth around both heads and licked my tongue between the two of them, trying to hold both cocks in my moist wet mouth at once, all while the rod behind me completely impaled the lower half of my body."
A Shemale Vacation: Chapter Three is the continuing story of four guys on a European vacation and one of them on a journey of self discovery. Despite the pleasure he received from playing the whore Tamsyn in Amsterdam, Tom is looking to put the embarassing situation behind him as the group head to Paris. However, his new skills are needed once again when they learn that they have lost their passports and have to deal with an interrogation from a group of angry, aggressive and, quite possibly, horny border guards.
Read the whole story here:

1 comment: