Monday, 8 June 2009

A Shemale Vacation: Chapter Two

"I let out my breath in a long slow sigh as Frank slid further and further inside me. He was pushing in slowly, allowing me to adjust myself to the new and incredible feeling of being impaled on that thick rod. Soon enough, I was completely filled up, my tiny, tight little arse was stretched out completely by the thick stick that was taking my cherry. All I could do was lie there, legs spread and in the air, looking up at my reflection, watching my girlish arse being penetrated."
A Shemale Vacation: Chapter Two is the second part of the story of the four young guys and their unexpected sex filled European vacation. After having his first sexual experience going down on the big black cock of Dutch shemale hooker Saskia, Tom is distraught to discover the group do not have the money to pay for the experience. Saskia comes to the rescue by suggesting that Tom works to earn the money back, putting his newfound cocksucking skills to good use as transvestite whore Tamsyn. For the shy virgin, this opens up a whole new world of unusual pleasures.
Read the whole story here:

1 comment: